Monday, June 24, 2013

50 Shades of Grey

When I first painted my bathroom, I painted it WAY too fast. "Hurry up! It will be so much easier to paint before we put the bathtub in..in five minutes." True, it was much easier when the room was empty. But I did such a bad job that it has literally driven me crazy every time I get in the shower and look at the wall in front of me.
So - on a whim.. yesterday - I decided to bite the bullet and repaint the bathroom. Trouble was, I didn't have any paint, and I didn't have any desire to buy any more. So, I turned to my trusty sample paints...all 10 of them. Pour into a bucket, shake and stir, and throw it up on the wall.
I figured if I liked all the colors individually, I'd like the end product..and I'm actually really pleased with the results.
Pictures to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment