Friday, December 9, 2011

Drywall pictures!


We'll start in the front of the house - the living room! The bay window is looking nice.
The fireplace area has been touched up. This also shows both arches, which has been difficult to capture. The arch on the left leads to the office/second bedroom; the arch on the right leads to the dining room.
Looking through the arch to the progress in the dining room. Kitchen and laundry beyond.
This guy is good. I probably shouldn't, but I was rubbing everything...it's all so smooth :)

The office/second bedroom is coming together. The bookshelf looks awesome!

I can't believe I thought about taking these out. What an idiot I can be..
The north wall of the kitchen after all our updates! Master bedroom door, fridge hole, and laundry room.
A picture of the big, tall ceilings in the master bedroom now. Looking very smooth and nearly finished. I'll tell ya', once I've got this running water thing figured out, I'm moving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment