Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy 100th!

For my 100th post, I have for you (drum roll) MORE WINDOWS! J Specifically, the LAST windows of this renovation – the tall, skinny bay windows in the living room. A pretty fitting 100th post celebration, I'd say!
Before: single pane replacement windows that had some small issues. 
We had a lot of fresh air flowing through the house Sunday afternoon!
First window: DONE! This one took the longest - after we had a system worked out, the other two took no time at all!
Not too shabby!
All I have to say is: thank you baby Jesus for friends and family. I wouldn’t have any of this without them!
We'll trim around the new windows, install the stained glass window above the bay, set my new/old porch columns, and finish up the siding! It's almost too easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment