Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Look at all that siding :)

House wrapped and sealed, windows in, corners in place!
Windows and doors trimmed with the same PVC product I used last time. A little more expensive, but really easy to work with and rot-resistant. The trim and siding should be here for a long, long time!
Trim in place and the first few courses of siding all around the remainder of the house. All the hard work has been done - now we just need to get everything else put in place!
That might just look alright when it's all cleaned up..
It sure does! A few more pieces up top and we'll be good to go on this side of the solarium.
Paint is becoming a thorn in my side. I'm never this indecisive..I'm not sure why this is so hard!
The really sad part is..I still don't like the samples I had mixed. I really, REALLY like the dark gray color I had initially picked out..I just think it's going to be too dark. Woe is me..
I got the stained glass window all sanded, caulked, primed and ready to go. Dad had a piece of plexi glass made up, too. Growing up in this neighborhood, I guess he had a feeling there might be a kid or two with a BB gun...
It looks really great! Ready to fill the hole in the wall :)
Stay tuned for more - lots of progress every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment