Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello, New Neighborhood!

Well, my “How to Hang Trim Around Windows and Doors” educational session had to be pushed back from last night due to other scheduling issues, so we moved furniture instead!
When everything you own is piled around you waiting to be moved, it seems like you have quite a bit of stuff. When you move it into a full-size, grown up house, you realize you don’t, in fact, have any living room furniture aside from a borrowed recliner and a couple of bookshelves and the majority of your belongings are actually just old copies of “This Old House” magazine. Not to say there’s anything wrong with that..I have no business reclining or reading magazines now, I should be finishing projects.
But it does make me wonder what the hell I’m going to do with all of this space..

No comments:

Post a Comment