Monday, February 6, 2012

IIIIIIII'm Movin' Out!

I'm almost ready for company!
The vanity - the container on the right is full of extra towels. The container on the left is for all of my bathroom junk. 
I went a little crazy on the tiny plants last night.. I've been looking forward to turning the entryway into my mini greenhouse, though. No time like the present!
Looking through the kitchen into the dining room and living room at the piles of moving.
A nice sturdy metal shelving unit for extra storage in the laundry room.
The bookshelves and my borrowed recliner :) Dad/Roommate and I built the shelves a few years ago...it's strange how well they fit here! Also, no laughing at the recliner..it's the best nap chair ever.
The finished hardwood. Initially, I wanted to stain it dark..then I saw how awesome the wood was all by itself.
Pretty big day. We moved enough stuff that I could actually use my garage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment