Monday, May 14, 2012

Walls closing in...

Busy weekend!
So busy, in fact, we were able to have all the cabinets hung and set by the time Sunday afternoon rolled around... even after taking Saturday off. Thanks to the adjustable cabinet legs my parents picked up at IKEA on their Texas trip, installation was pretty easy! All you’ve got to do is set the box in place and check it for level and plumb every which way. Check that each face is in line with the adjacent cabinet’s face, lock it in place with a couple screws and you’ve got it made.
I'm road-testing an island. I like the added prep space, but I wonder if it's too big?
All set! Making counter tops, cabinet doors, and drawers over the next few days.
It’s been so long since there have been cabinets in this kitchen – it’s starting to look so small comparatively! That said, it will be a good day when I don’t have to look at all of my groceries out in the open all the time J

No comments:

Post a Comment